Thursday, March 26, 2009

EAPjournal writing(2)

EAP Journal writing (2).

We learnt many things last week. In writing we took the lesson about deductive and inductive argument and the comparison between both of them and it is good to know the deductive from the inductive writing because the academic writing is almost always deductive. I found difficult at first and then I realized the difference between both of them.

In reading I liked the group discussion because we knew better each person their ideas and how they thing and also they gave many ideas in one topic which improves and develops our thinking and our knowledge.

About the listening skills, I found it easy and difficult at the same time and I need to work so hard to be at the same level of my friend. Because I cannot attend the pre-break lessons, I need to catch every thing and get every sheet and read it again and again at home to understand it very well.

In computing a lot of information needs to be saved in our brain because the program of the computer is so complicated and we need to realize and to understand how we use it very well.

Therefore all the units are linked together and we need to be up to date with every thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment