Thursday, March 26, 2009

EAP journal writing(4)

EAP journal writing (4)

The week previous was a good week. I felt stress because of the annotated

bibliography. In order to do it, of course, we need to read a lot about our

topic “herbal medicine” and the important thing is to know how to critique.

Which is the hardest thing in the annotated bibliography? In addition, every

night I dream about my assignment and I felt that I did not submit it on

time, including a lot of mistakes, so I really am under pressure thinking all

the time about the researches.


On the other hand, in presentation, till now I id not think what topic under

herbal medicine I want to do because first I need to find a book about a

specific topic and then I will choose one.


Therefore , the problem that I found in Australia is that there are not enough

books in the libraries; we need to go and look everywhere in NSW to find a

book that we need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment