Sunday, March 29, 2009

EAP journal writing(6)

EAP journal writing(6)

EAP course is the best course I have ever done. A lot of knowledge and a lot of information must take it and save it in our brain.

Initially, last week, was a good week because I submitted my report. I felt relax and I will feel better when you correct it for me. I hope that there are not too many mistakes.

Secondly, in reading, I was very happy because I felt that I improved in summarizing. In addition, the annotated bibliography was good and I am doing very well.

Thirdly, in presentation, I finished preparing my topic about Reiki massage and I am ready for Tuesday. I found Reiki is a great experience especially because it promotes healing, reduces the stress as well as the pain and gives more energy to the patient.
I was surprising because Reiki is spiritually guided by life force energy and the presence of god shines around the patient which is amazing for me.

Every day, huge information go into my brain. I hope that they will stay there.

No comments:

Post a Comment