Thursday, March 26, 2009

EAP journal writing(3)

EAP journal writing(3)

EAP class is a great class which includes too many things to learn.

The week previous was a good week. Firstly, with the writing we learnt about the topic sentence and the joining words. I liked it because every one should know how to write a good sentence and these joining words lead us to write an academic writing and to avoid the problem sentence like the fragment , the comma split, the run on, the choppy sentence and the stringy sentence. Beside, they gave us the information about our report and it is about “Herbal medicine” Furthermore, I need to put all my effort to do it very well.

Secondly, with the presentation we watched video about students doing some mistakes in their presentation, for instance, the speed of their speaking and they should give some explanation about the topic and how to react with the body language.

Thirdly, with reading we learnt about the plagiarism and we should avoid it because it is a crime. Also we have done some group work and I liked because we begin to know how other may think. In addition, I liked the way of doing summary as well as taking note because we need to concentrate so much to the lecturer to take the right notes.

Fourthly, with the computer I begin to learn many things and it is good to every one to know computer because it is an important technology in our life.

Finally, the EAP course is the best course I ever done, it includes every thing and I am so happy to do it because it let me improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment