Thursday, March 26, 2009

EAP journal writing(1)

EAP Journal writing (1).

There are many things to learn in EAP course and I am so stressed about the writing because I feel that I am not very good in English. That is why I need to do anything to improve my language, especially my writing.

The lesson that interests me and at the same time is hard is the academic writing because we should not use categorical statements and I like to use it a lot .If I am not sure about my idea I do not write it, so I like to be precise more and use the categorical statement.

We need to provide evidence and facts of our writing, try to be impersonal and not to involve our feelings and our emotions into the writing, so it is a little bit hard to write without mentioning our feelings, but I thing that we will get used to it .Thus nothing is hard step by step and we will be on the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment