Thursday, March 26, 2009

EAP journal writing(5)

EAP journal writing(5)


As we know that this week is the important week, because we need to submit our report “herbal medicine”. I was working on my assignment from two weeks ago and I was so tired between my home duties and my research. I felt stress because of the huge information on the internet as well as in books.
Also my mistake was, that after I finished half of the report I realized that I should write the reference list at the back of the report however, the problem was that I did not write any reference and I need to research again, hopefully I will find it .
On the other hand, I improved in English a lot: in reading, I began to concentrate more and no need to read a paragraph more than one time .Also in the computer too, I began to know more how to use it and how to do some things on it. Hopefully at the end of this semester I will be good in everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment