Sunday, April 5, 2009

EAP journal writing(7)

EAP journal writing (7)

EAP class is a great class. Every day I discovered how useful this course, because it includes everything not only writing but also reading, computing, listening and presentation. That encourages us to stand in front of the class and speak loudly about one topic (in English this is the hardest thing).

Last week I have done the presentation about Reiki massage. I felt great especially when Sheila told me that I was good, except of some little mistakes. I tried hard and hard to be perfect and I need to be.
Next Thursday, we have another presentation. Mine is about the brain and Omega-3 and I am nearly finished, but I need to prepare a lot and a lot to do a great job.

In result, the cake was a brilliant idea, we had fun, and hopefully you feel the same too. Also I wish you a happy holyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment